By using our site you accept these terms.
Used Vehicle Sales
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- These terms apply to any contract which may be concluded between us for the reservation and/or test drive of a vehicle you have found on this site. They are intended to represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter. If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase, and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms. If you are a consumer and believe you have relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in these terms, please contact us to clarify the position.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Information on this site
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Any descriptions or illustrations on our site are for illustrative purposes only, and are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the vehicles described in them. They will not form part of any contract or have any contractual force. We have made every effort to display the colours accurately, but we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the vehicles.
- Any part exchange valuations obtained on this site are only estimates, based on the information you have submitted. The actual valuation will be agreed after we have appraised the part exchange vehicle.
- Any finance quotes obtained on this site are illustrative examples, based on the vehicle and the numbers you have submitted. Your application for finance will be processed by the finance company, not by us, and will take into account your personal credit rating so the actual finance quote may be different.
- We reserve the right to amend the specification of any vehicle described on this site if required to do so by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirement, to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, or if the amendment will not materially affect its nature or quality.
Reserving a vehicle or booking a test drive
- Please follow the onscreen prompts to reserve your vehicle or book a test drive.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the booking, and provide us with such information as we may reasonably require in order to fulfil the booking, and ensure that such information is complete and accurate in all material respects, and you hold a full UK driving licence on the date booked for the test drive.
- After you submit the booking, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received it, but please note that this does not mean that it has been accepted. Our acceptance will take place when we send an email to you.
- If we are unable to reserve the vehicle or offer you a test drive on the specified date, we will inform you of this by email. This might be because the vehicle has already been sold, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the vehicle or because we are unable to meet an agreed deadline.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to meet any dates specified in the Confirmation, but any such dates are not guaranteed and, whilst we will use all reasonable endeavours to notify you in advance if we are unable to ensure a vehicle is available for a test drive on the specified date and to agree a mutually convenient alternative date, you will have no rights or remedies against us if we fail to ensure a vehicle is so available.
- If we are not satisfied you hold a full UK driving licence and are legally fit to drive the vehicle on the date booked for the test drive, we will be entitled to cancel the Order and require you to rearrange an alternative date for the test drive.
- If you wish to make a change to a date you have booked for a test drive, please contact us as soon as possible to book an alternative date. We may not be able to guarantee that the vehicle will still be available.
Orders and Deposits
- In You placing an order it enables Us to remove a vehicle from retail sale to the general public and allocate a reserved status. To do this a deposit is required from You, the amount of the deposit required is subject to variation at the sole discretion of Us and will be not less than £99 per vehicle and typically £250. On receipt of the deposit monies We will remove a vehicle from sale to the general public for a period no longer than 7 days.
- If You are reserving a vehicle that You have not had the opportunity to inspect, by way of a Distance Contract or otherwise, You are entitled to a full refund of the deposit monies less any failed appointment charges. These monies will be returned by Us by way of bank transfer, manual cheque or if a debit/credit card was used for the original deposit by way of refund to that payment card.
- Until a deposit is received and an order form signed by both parties no vehicle will be considered as sold even if a verbal, sms or e mail agreement has been made between us. The vehicle will remain for sale to the public or trade until MPB 4×4 receive a signed order form and cleared deposit via Bank Transfer or Debit/Credit Card payment from you.
- Once a deposit is placed by You in order to hold a vehicle following viewing or test drive (commitment to purchase) the deposit becomes non-refundable in order to cover all costs involved with vehicle preparation, advertisement and loss of sale.
Sale of Vehicle Parts
Parts Delivery Policy
MPB 4×4 aim to despatch all items within 24 hours of cleared payment, small items are despatched using Royal Mail 1st class and larger items using courier signed for delivery. We cannot be held responsible for the period of time it takes our couriers to deliver once the items have left our premises.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
MPB 4×4 must be notified of any cancellation of an order before the item is booked for despatch. Cancellation after this time will be the decision of MPB 4×4 Management.
Refunds will only be made in full if any item is found to be faulty upon receipt by you, MPB 4×4 must be notified within 7 days of you receiving a faulty item that a return and refund is required. All other refunds will be the decision of MPB 4×4 Management.
The Data Controller
MPB 4×4 is committed to complying to the UK’s and the EU’s general data protection regulation for the protection of personal data, as well as the principles of data security in the configuration of our services. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, when applicable, the “GDPR”), and the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), the data controller is Matthew Boothroyd trading as MPB 4×4 including MPB AutoCare, MPB Towbars & Trailers and Keighley Terraclean, Unit 2, Holme Mill Ind Est, Holme Mill Lane, Keighley, BD22 6BN who can also be contacted directly by e mail: email@example.com or by telephone:01535 661203.
What information we collect from you
We collect information about you when you register with us, place an order for products, or for using our services. Website data is collected using cookies.
How will we use this data about you?
The information collected is used to fulfil orders, manage your account, and if you agree, to email you about other products and services we may think will be of interest to you.
MPB 4×4 will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies.
In processing your order we may send your details and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time.
You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to your Information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com
We want to make sure your information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove what you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to use at: MPB 4×4, Unit 2, Holme Mill Ind Est, Holme Mill Lane, Keighley, BD22 6BN
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the local data protection supervisory authority which, for the UK, is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.